Language. Andrew Lang has retold the medieval Arthur materials in modern literary prose; it should not be too difficult to read.
Story Length. The unit consists of one continuous story, divided into separate episodes, with the second half focused on the search for the Holy Grail.
Navigation. You will find the table of contents below, and you can also use this link to see the story posts displayed on two pages total: King Arthur. Click "Older Posts" at the bottom of that page to see the second page.
- The Drawing of the Sword
- The Questing Beast
- The Sword Excalibur
- The Round Table
- The Passing of Merlin
- King Arthur and Morgan le Fay
- The Quest of the Holy Graal
- The King's Pilgrimage
- The Coming of the Holy Graal
- Sir Galahad and the White Knight
- Sir Lancelot's Vision
- The Adventure of Sir Percivale
- Sir Lancelot and the Five Hundred Knights
- Sir Gawaine and the Hermit
- The Adventure of Sir Bors
- Sir Galahad and the Mysterious Ship
- Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad
- Sir Galahad and the Graal
- The End of Arthur